Some of the reasons you may choose to do private yoga therapy sessions with me:
- You want to explore the deeper impact that yoga can have on your life off the mat
- You are wanting your life to be in alignment with your values
- You are new to the practice and want to feel comfortable with your alignment before going into a public class.
- You have been practicing for awhile but would like to take the practice deeper.
- You are experiencing some physical limitations and want a class catered to your needs
- You want the convenience of a video call class over Skype or Zoom
I have been teaching yoga for over 24 years and have worked with all kinds of people. I love to geek out on alignment in yoga asana, get you out of discomfort or pain and allow you to feel like the body you live in is vibrant, strong and healthy. Working one on one allows us to tailor a class specifically to your needs, allowing you to get the most out of your practice. We can work in person if you live in the Arcata, California area, or we could connect with Zoom or Skype.